PIERCING INFORMATION: The piercings below have been approved by the town of Westport, we are unable to perform any other body modification. Please see our piercer for details on these regulations. You must be at least 18 years of age with an ID to be pierced at Darkstar without parental consent. Minors under the age of 18 need a present parent or legal guardian with ID, and the long form of their birth certificate to show age and proof of relationship for the guardian signing for them. We cannot pierce anyone under the age of 15. Our Piercing prices vary depending on the jewelry you choose. Below is an example of the final cost with the basic titanium jewelry.
- Sterile Saline Wound Wash is our preferred product for aftercare.
- Twice a day use the WW (either directly on piercing or onto sterile gauze) to gently remove debris from the piercing site.
- Properly rinse piercing in shower, this will help soften the ‘crust’ buildup you’ll be seeing.
- Please try to avoid sleeping on your fresh piercing as pressure can irritate the wound and can prolong the healing time.
- DO NOT poke, pick, play, or rotate piercing as you will just prolong the healing process. (trauma to the piercing can be irritating, so just let your body do its thing)
- DO NOT remove jewelry during the healing process.
- DO NOT submerge your fresh piercing until it is initially healed. This includes: bathtubs, hot tubs, pools (private/public), oceans, rivers, and lakes. Just avoid it, you’ll thank us later.
As always, If you have any questions or issues during the healing time, please do not hesitate to contact Darkstar. We are happy to assist you.
With any disclaimer, we are not medical professionals, if at any point you think your piercing is infected, please contact your doctor.